Thank You

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thank You God for being my only God, 
Thank You God as I'm the choosen one, 
Thank You God for becoming my heavenly father, 
Thank You God coz You always stay beside me,
Thank You God for your love and goodness in my life, 
Thank You God coz You are a Good Friend for me, 
Thank You God for saving me and bring me a new life, 
Thank You God for my Family and my friends, 
Thank You God for my Church and comsel, 
Thank You God for my Job, 
Thank You God for my future Husband and Children, 
Thank You God for everything I have, house, laptop, tv, bb, android, cloth, motorcycle,

You are my Biggest award~
Loveeeee You More than anything Jesus! 


"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!
For His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords!
For His mercy endures forever..."

(Psalm 136:1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS